FORD WORLD - A world of great owners & friendly rivalries

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Early Forecast S16

I might not be able to do my 'Fearless Forecast' before we start play this season BUT as of now this is the way I see things for Season 16;

AL North: Ottawa, Philly & the BEERS all are upset about the way things went last season & this season everyone better watchout for them, they will battle to the end for playoff spots.

AL East: Only the Division winner will make the playoffs. If cliff stays with his team NY may repeat. Watchout for Boston & Cleveland.

AL South: Nomar...can he make it 5 WS in a row? BBall should be above .500 this season moving upward.

AL West: or should I say the AL BEST !!! ... No Idea, any team can win & all the teams will be fighting for playoff spots.

NL North: To early to tell, all teams need help & any of them could win the Division.

NL East: this division should be fun - Buffalo won't say much & be up on at the top.
Stiffy will bitch all season & may have a heart attack.
Abrunn will march to a different beat & could cause Stiffy heart attack.
Hacker: Good luck to you.

NL South:Charlotte will take up Stiffy cause & better watchout for Austin & San Anton coming up this season.

NL West: Boone should be able to fine tune his team & could win back to back WS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SEASON, TODAY I START MY 40 DAY ROAD TRIP & I BE CHECKING IN AT SOME WIRED TIMES, I COULD BE IN A CITY NEAR YOU (CHECKOUT MY MAPS) & LET ME KNOW OF ANY GOOD PLACES TO EAT.

No comments: